Beerwah State High School (RTO #30229) provides Vocational Education and Training (VET)
opportunities to students enrolled
in Years 10, 11 and 12.
Additional opportunities are also delivered on site under the auspice of external RTO's. Each qualification is described below. These
should be read in conjunction with the VET Student Handbook (PDF, 500KB). The Complaints and Appeals Policy (PDF, 161KB) describes the action to be taken in the
event of a complaint or appeal.
delivered under Beerwah State High School RTO:
- FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- CPC10111 Certificate I in Construction
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Qualifications delivered in partnership with external
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACCCO; RTO# 5404)
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Binnacle; RTO# 31319)
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality (SmartSkill Pty
Ltd; RTO# 5710)
Unique Student Indentifier (USI)
All students are required to register for a Unique Student Indentifier (USI). This includes studying at TAFE or with a private training organisation, completing an apprenticeship or skill set, certificate or diploma course.
View the fact sheet for how to register for a USI (PDF, 157KB).