Welcome to Student Services
Student Services is a team who works together with students, parents and staff for the health and well-being of students, enabling them to have healthy, happy and productive lives. We have established networks of support personnel who provide different levels of support for the individual needs of students.
Student Services staff are committed to helping students make the most of their experience at school.
Specialist pastoral support within the school exists in the form of:
- Guidance Officer
- School Nurse
- Youth Support Co-Ordinator
- Indigenous Community Advisor
- Indigenous Tutor
- Industry Liaison Officer
- Behaviour Support Consultants
- Student Services Head of Department
- The student services team supports students by:
- assisting students with learning and study plans
- helping students to manage their behaviour
- providing career education, guidance and planning
- providing personal support
- facilitating mediation
- liaising with other support agencies and make referrals where applicable.